Events for golfers, by golfers!
0330 122 7540
Events for golfers, by golfers!
Events by Golfers Ltd. | 44 - 46 Magdalen Road, Exeter, EX2 4TE, United Kingdom | +44 (0) 330 122 7540
email@example.com | www.eventsbygolfers.com | Company No. 09367647 | VAT No. 241 7972 90
We accept the following payment methods:
Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. If you wish to enquire/book with EventsbyGolfers.com, we ask for some personal details. These details include your name, address, email & telephone number.
3. We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our other products or services.
4. We will only pass on your details to other companies if you have indicated that you would like to receive further information from them. If you would like to revise the information provided to us, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any
further information received from you. We may share aggregate data, based on users' demographics, interests, and behaviour with our advertisers or business partners but this aggregate data will not contain identifiable personal data.
6. Every time someone visits our web site a log file is generated. This contains information such as the user's IP (Internet Protocol) address, how long that user spent on the site and which parts of it they looked at. We collect this information to help us diagnose problems and administer our systems, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site (e.g. what part of the world users are connecting from, or what ISPs are being used).
7. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information.
sent so you can choose whether or not to accept it. Unfortunately, if you choose to refuse our cookies, some parts of our service may be slower or not function properly.
10. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database.
11. If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst
using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your personal data as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
12. We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
13. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
14. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
15. From time to time we conduct surveys, competitions and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required.
16. You have the option to receive various email services we offer and in this regard we present the option to be removed from these types of communications.
17. From time to time we need to send you site and service announcement updates.
18. If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us as speedily as possible.